“Best hidden gem in Clemson!”
Review of Loose Change

Loose Change
Ranked #12 of 132 Restaurants in Clemson
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

This little restaurant is so good that we eat here every time we have visited Clemson University with our son. This is our 4th visit in the past 3 months. BEST PUB CHIPS EVER!!! The chicken caesar salad wrap is so delicious and fresh. My husband says the hamburgers are wonderful. And finally,they have the best southern sweet tea in town. Now that my son is an official Clemson University student, we will be eating at Loose Change for at least 4 more years when we visit!!! It is my absolute favorite it town.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We stopped here for a beer and some apps while we were in town recently. The staff was friendly and we enjoyed the apps. It was decent bar food. We had nachos, hush puppies, and fried pickles. We will come back the next time we are in town.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Loose change is a fun hang out! It is small with limited seating but good eats at a reasonable price. RC ordered the spicy chicken sandwich and the basket of hush puppies. He seems to like it, but it does have a kick. My favorite to order for lunch is the bbq taco, but they were out of pork on Saturday for lunch. So I ordered the zucchini fries instead. Love them! We usually have the same waitress and she always takes good care of us!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in after college tour. Both the wrap and burger we ordered were quality- very good food! Service was excellent!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I had the nightly special in honor of the Masters' Tournament - a green jacket BLT made with fried green tomatoes, bacon, tomatoes, pimento cheese - WOW! It was absolutely delicious and perfectly cooked. Our server could not have been nicer - I asked to change tables and couldn't decide what to drink - yet he never lost his smile or great attentiveness. Cool college vibe, great food and great service.

Been to Loose Change? Share your experiences!