“I soooo apologize to you!”
Review of Jimmy John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #49 of 133 Restaurants in Clemson
Reviewed 27 July 2018

I wrote a review of the JJ at Pawley's Island that got linked to the Clemson store. I am so very sorry. You do have good sandwiches and nice service. I've been there many times. Please excuse me Folks, they're a solid chain deli place.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Great sub; it took less than two minutes to prepare! Friendly service, quick check out. A wonderful $5 sandwich.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

When I walked in there was only a couple in line and it went pretty well. I ordered the Pepe. With the sprouts. It was so delicious. Loved the bread. The service was fast and friendly. I would try something else next time. Thanks JJ.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

It's the same JJs menu as anywhere else. The service is very quick. I ordered from a building on campus and had my food in well under 10 minutes.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

Typical of the chain, the subs are a step up from Subway and Firehouse that are nearby. Good-sized subs. There are only a few tables in this location.

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!