“Sushi was amazing. Service a little slow.”
Review of 356

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #65 of 133 Restaurants in Clemson
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Took awhile for someone to greet our table but the sushi was outstanding. We were in a hurry and the service was slow but would go back for the food.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

I've really only been there for the sushi on Thursdays. It's fun that it's downtown Clemson. The service isn't great but it's a place I'll revisit.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

This is one of only a few restaurants I have walked out of after we ordered. There were people at the bar at 530 pm on a Saturday cursing and swearing and not one staff member did anything about it. After about the 6th or 7th time of very obvious, loud swearing by other customers with nothing said or done by ANY staff, i packed up my kids and walked out. I would under no circumstances take any family here, ever. So much for southern charm. Unless you enjoy hearing foul language throughout your entire meal, STAY away!

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Fresh Sushi on the cheap at a college bar? I wouldn't have believed it but it's true. Fresh, quick and half price on Thursday. Cheap bottled beer also. I want to come back to school at Clemson. The servers were all as friendly as possible.

Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

I went here as part of a group. To say it was dire is an understatement. They offer all you can eat sushi for a set rate. It took them from 6.45 until 9.30 to get out 2 plates per person. Apparently they ran out of avocado so had to go to a store. It was laughable. They kept bringing complimentary appetisers because of the delay so when the actual sushi arrived people were too full to eat it. Most ended up leaving it or getting a box to take it home.

Been to 356? Share your experiences!