“popular restaurant”

Cyclone Drive in Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Chester
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 19 July 2018

very busy when we arrived. service was good. I had a philly steak and cheese with fries., my wife had greek wrap . mine was very good my wife said hers was just ok. my only complaint was the bath room was not up to my expectations. price was ok

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We go to Cyclone's when we go through that area. The food is consistently plentiful, good and fresh. The service is fast and efficient.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Busy little place where you can get some good Greek items, meat and three selections and tasty sandwiches. Prices are very reasonable, the staff is friendly too!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Good Food, Great Customer Service! This was my second time dining at Cyclone. I ate there last summer during this time and my experience was great then too.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve been to this place many times. Home cooked southern menu with a few Mediterranean/Greek type specials. Trust me, and order extra sour cream with your food. It’s not typical sour cream, but it’s some sort of homemade white dip/sauce, that is excellent on a baked potato or to dip fries, okra, or anything in. Their full meal salads are great, but their house salads are a little lack luster for my personal taste. I only give it a four, because the dining room area is very small, and the interior is very old and out dated. I don’t mind “old diner” style, but everything seems to be a shade of brown. Even after a coat of paint, it is still dim and dark in there.