“Good, Greek and Great Prices!”

Cyclone Drive in Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Chester
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Busy little place where you can get some good Greek items, meat and three selections and tasty sandwiches. Prices are very reasonable, the staff is friendly too!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Good Food, Great Customer Service! This was my second time dining at Cyclone. I ate there last summer during this time and my experience was great then too.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve been to this place many times. Home cooked southern menu with a few Mediterranean/Greek type specials. Trust me, and order extra sour cream with your food. It’s not typical sour cream, but it’s some sort of homemade white dip/sauce, that is excellent on a baked potato or to dip fries, okra, or anything in. Their full meal salads are great, but their house salads are a little lack luster for my personal taste. I only give it a four, because the dining room area is very small, and the interior is very old and out dated. I don’t mind “old diner” style, but everything seems to be a shade of brown. Even after a coat of paint, it is still dim and dark in there.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We stopped for lunch and had one of their daily specials, bar-b-qued boneless chicken, with collard greens and field peas. The collards were excellent, well seasoned, and so tender!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I had previously had a cold take out meal but decided to eat in this time, serving staff very helpful and friendly, I had chicken princess, my wife had chicken diane both were amazing and so hot that you had to be careful eating it! Possibly the best eat in experience we have had in Chester.