“Nice Japanese restaurant”

Umi
Ranked #4 of 32 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Great restaurant for Chester. Good location by the Bypass. Reasonable prices and the food is good and they have good size portions

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Incredible food.. EVERYTHING was cooked perfectly. You can taste the food like you are supposed to, instead of sauces. Fast and hot... we will be back!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

The food was really good. The food was fast and fresh. When I had an issue with my order, it was addressed professionally. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Had a great steak and shrimp meal, not particularly cheap, but great none the less, I would happily pay the price for a decent meal in Chester

Reviewed 28 December 2016

We took at chance on this restaurant and I am glad we did! it was good food and very reasonably priced!

Been to Umi? Share your experiences!