“Chef and staff with bad attitudes”
Review of KJz Wings and Ale

KJz Wings and Ale
Ranked #16 of 33 Restaurants in Chester
Reviewed 22 May 2017

After an incredibly long wait for a burger I asked what was taking so long, the beligerent chef told me to go home an cook my own damned burger!

1  Thank martinmiller1957

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Olivia and I were traveling back from Charleston South Carolina and kept checking the map on our phones for local places with good reviews to eat. As we came closer to the Lancaster highway exit off 77 KJz wings and ale popped up with already great reviews. We were craving wings and this place was getting great reviews on their wings so we decided to try it out.

Upon our arrival we noticed right away that this must be a popular local spot as it was tucked away from the road but still had a decent amount of customers parked outside. It's definitely a "hole in the wall" type feel but in the best possible way and It quickly went from just a hole in the wall to being the perfect hidden Gem!

They have a decent draft beer selection with some unique brews and their menu is packed full of food choices! We decided to go with a ten piece wing selection (with the option of bone in or bone out) and we went with bone in. We did half in their honey hot sauce and the other half in their mild sauce. Both sauces were great and flavorful and the wings had just the right amount of crispiness we enjoy. The dipping sauces we were offered were blue cheese and ranch and both of those were delicious as well.

In addition to their wings we also tried their buffalo chicken sandwich and their Pork'o Burger and both were amazingly good!! Olivia had the buffalo chicken and I chowed down on the Pork'o Burger and I have to say that it was one of the best burgers that I have EVER had!!! The fries that came with the burger were thick cut and perfectly seasoned as well.

Olivia and I both left very full and we even had left overs. After getting back in the car we both decided then and there that we would definitely be taking the slight detour every time on the way home from the beach just to enjoy this place again.

3  Thank Adam R
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I have been going to this place since it opened and then moved to a new location. It has great food. My favorite is the honey bbq boneless wings and fried pickles. Friendly service and quick.

3  Thank Brandi S
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

They have really good wings. One of my favorites is their garlic Parmesan wings and Teriyaki wings. Also like their pork skins as as appetizer.

2  Thank Sugarhill2
Reviewed 24 February 2016

Quick service, It is a really good wing spot! I wasn't expecting it to be as good as others wing spots but it was equal in taste.

2  Thank Shelly750