“Chain restaurant, good food, great service”
Review of Little Caesars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Chester
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Lil Caesars is Lil Caesars! I LOVE lil Caesars breadsticks and my kiddos love the pizza. What this location has going for it is the people. they are always friendly, and since we get pizza from there weekly, I can say that with confidence. In a day when customer service is SEVERLY lacking from other places, THis branch of LC has it together!

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Quick service. Good pizza. Always got hot and ready. Friendly staff. Get pizza from here alot. I even left my wallet here one day, came back and they had put it in the safe for me.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

I love the pizza here, has always been so good. We try to eat here about once a month, and it is worth it.