“Great Food But Call First”
Review of Anna's Arbor - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Anna's Arbor
Reviewed 6 July 2016

Love this place! The food is excellent, especially the Sunday Buffet, which includes sweet tea and homemade cakes & pies, and the chicken salad sandwich during the week can't be beat. Staff is very friendly, prices are reasonable. The attached ice cream shop serves Mooresville Ice Cream, which is top notch; the only problem is the hours are erratic. There is also a discrepancy in the hours on the website, and the hours posted here. I live nearby so it's not a big deal if I swing by, and they're closed. If you're travelling through, I suggest you give a call, and if they're open definitely stop in.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

I've been to Anna's Arbor a couple of times, and have been consistently pleased with the service, and the food. Today I had the most delicious chicken salad, which is one of their signature dishes. When you visit, sit back and enjoy a good sized serving of chicken salad on a bed of lettuce, surrounded by fresh fruit, and a piece of garlic toast. While you wait for your food, you can browse the antiques, and artwork which are available for purchase! I was told today that the ice cream shop side of the restaurant will soon be opening. I can't wait!!