“Love the food , but service is terrible”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #20 of 33 Restaurants in Chester
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Terrible service.
I love subway food, but this location is historically slow and so I avoid going there.
Tried it again today, Nov 22 at noon for the first time in 3 months.( The line had only 2 customers in front of me so I expected a quick in and out. Not so, the head waitress was adding meat to sandwiches quickly, but she got 4 sandwiches backed up, because the person who dressed the sandwich was walking around behind the counter like she was lost. So as the sandwich maker moved down to take over dressing the sandwiches The lazy person,now cashier was holding her head in the hands and laying on the counter. Then she laid her head down beside the register as she fumbled to ring up the 4 backed up orders. By now the line was 6-7 people deep. I bagged my own sandwich and avoided buying drink, chips or cookie or anything extra as I had been in the store for over 30 minutes. My toasted sandwich was also cold now. Will not try this store again.

1  Thank fatca
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Sandwiches were ready straight away, with no waiting in line, had meat ball sub, highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

A little stingy with the lettuce, tomatoes etc.... not to friendly of a staff have walked in before and had to wait 10 minutes before I got asked what did I want.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

A little larger than normal restaurant for Subway. Wife had the pizza-style flat bread,and I ate a ham 6" sub sandwich. Best thing were the cookies. Place was clean,and service was quick.