“Best shrimp and grits”
Review of Taylor's Soul Food

Taylor's Soul Food
Ranked #13 of 31 Restaurants in Chester
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

My husband orders shrimp and grits when we go to the shore for vacation. He recently had taylors shrimp and grits and he said the plate was amazing. Now his business partners and himself order shrimp and grits for breakfast. We have tried many other plates from taylors and the food is really great. Great southern home cooking.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

This place was recommended by a local and they waned that it was "a little rough". Most of the folks that came in got orders to go and I was the only one who ate in. The kitchen area seemed in need of a cleaning. It is a true Soul Food place including chitterlins. And I agree with the "a little rough" statement. I am not intimidated by places like this but some may be.