All reviews king street omelette station omelette bar historic district order omelettes full kitchen indoor pool fire pit self parking small kitchen public garage uber ride separate bedroom min walk per day nice hotel king suite
Reviewed 7 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Tammy J, Manager at Hyatt House Charleston - Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I rarely write reviews and more often than not, I am disappointed with my stays at hotels. This hotel completely exceeded my expectations! My boyfriend and I travel the world and we have stayed at some of the nicest 5 star hotels. This Hyatt was amazing. A week prior to the stay, Ed, the manager helped me with my reservation and made sure everything was perfect. The staff there was outstanding, from check in to the chef at the omelette station, everyone was so welcoming and polite. You save so much money every morning just by eating breakfast at the hotel - and it is MORE than enough food. The rooms are great, we had the one bedroom suite. Nothing we could complain about! My boyfriend said he would come back to Charleston just to stay at this hotel again (and he's quite picky)!

Room Tip: One Bedroom Suite comes with everything you need for a great stay! There is a full kitchen with dishwasher and refrigerator.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Tammy J, Manager at Hyatt House Charleston - Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Reviewed 29 November 2017

The rooms are nice and clean. They are like a mini condo on King street. Very good B-Fast everybody on the staff were great and very helpful.

A bit of a walk to the harbor area but not bad and you have plenty of food & drink places near by. Nice pool area and a great room if you have kids.

I work about once a month in N. Charleston but am looking hard at the Hyatt House as my go to stop if it is more than two days.

Room Tip: Higher floors give you a better view of the city
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Tammy J, Manager at Hyatt House Charleston - Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thank you for your review, 353alp. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will be sure to share your comments with our staff members! We certainly hope to be your 'go-to' hotel when you have extra time here in Charleston, and can't wait to welcome you back!

Warm Regards,