“Fantastic fresh seafood”

Ranked #173 of 984 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Upper Concord Street
Description: Our seafood is caught in our own backyard, the Atlantic Ocean. You can always count on local and fresh at Noisy Oyster. Locally owned and operated since 1992.
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Our waitress Wendy gave us wonderful courteous service. Definitely recommend this place for a great dining experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,247)

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We ate here 2 times, and the food was scrumptious! The atmosphere is really nice, the menu had lots of selections! Our waiter, Luke, was very attentive!

I feel it is worth praising, because of the price, location and food!

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Enjoyed this restaurant, because it was casual, friendly, and open to the air. They have a great selection of beers, and the menu includes quite a variety of dishes. I loved the decor, with the nautical theme all around. It was a bit loud, but not so bad that we couldn't hear one another speak. Our waiter was a really nice guy, but the kitchen was having a hard time getting orders out correctly that night. I ordered the grilled chicken salad, but it came with fried chicken instead; I didn't bother to say anything, because I was so hungry! It was delicious, anyway. There were a lot of kids there, so this is definitely a family-friendly restaurant. There is something for everyone.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Great food, great service by Wendy!! Been to the Noisy Oyster on my last trip and had to make the return visit. Holly was impressed with the food and the friendly waitress Wendy!

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

A fun little restaurant. Decor was nice, maybe a little cliche but not bad. Our waitress Stephanie was amazing, super friendly and even got me a to go cup for my water. Food was good, a little pricey but considering location was on par.