“DELICIOUS!!”
Review of Dellz Uptown

Dellz Uptown
Ranked #69 of 1,017 Restaurants in Charleston
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Our daughter had seen this place & thought that I might like it as I’m vegan. We placed an order & they said it would be 35-40 minutes. When we arrived I still had to wait 25 more minutes as they were so busy. It’s a very small restaurant & it was standing room only. Our food was the best I’ve had in so very long! As any vegan knows, it’s so very hard to eat out, but Dellz was worth every minute. I can’t wait to go again! Thank you for the deliciousness that you serve!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I've ordered a roast beef wrap for lunch two weeks in a row. It's becoming a bit of an addiction. The sandwich isn't necessarily cheap, but it could easily be two light meals (if I could stop myself from eating it all at once).

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Ashley W
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We tried the nachos which were A MAY ZING! They were served on a live edge wooden platter. We wish we would have ordered extra chips because the toppings were so plentiful! We also ordered a vegetarian chicken cordon blue wrap. It was alright, but not nearly as good as the nachos. Parking is a little tricky around there too. It's on a busy road. We parked about 1 1/2 blocks away on the street next to a neighboring park.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Do not the decor and location fool your taste buds! You can take carry outs or eat at the place. The seating area has few chairs. This place was one of the must eats in my list. And We had to wait couple of hours on the day we were leaving Charleston. the food was worth the wait and we also got a wrap for the road. I will eat here again when I'm back!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

This is a small, casual place. Don't be fooled by the decor, the food it fantastic and fresh. We enjoyed it so much that we went back a second time during our visit to Charleston. Lots of great choices. They're all fresh and made to order. We ordered an acorn squash bowl, vitality bowl

Date of visit: April 2018