“Good Food & Service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Not an oyster guy but everyone else in group is seafood crazy.
Convenient location and great service. Got a variety of dishes but I wasn’t particularly hungry when we went.
I ordered the Lobster Cocktail which came cold with two different sauces. Best part was that it was fully dissected and ready to eat.
Parts were tough but all in all very tasty.
Others raves about their dishes.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Excellent service at the bar! Lobster rolls were delicious but they are only available on Tuesdays. They offer a hot lobster roll and a cold lobster roll so we ordered one of each and we shared. It was very tough to decide which is better because they are both so good! The only thing I can say as a negative is that I felt they had a very limited wine selection.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

My wife and I were in Charleston last week for a few days of vacation and we had dinner at The Ordinary after a guide who took us on a walking tour of Charleston suggested it. We had a fantastic meal there; the seafood we had was some of the best we've had! I would highly recommend the ceviche which was incredible, along with one of the seafood platters if you are looking to split something. We got the small platter and my wife and I enjoyed all the oysters, shrimp, crab salad, etc. Everything was so good, and the service was excellent. We'd definitely go again if in Charleston again!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Enjoyed a delicious dinner of oysters at the Ordinary. The restaurant is lovely with very good service. We enjoyed raw oysters, broiled oysters, and oyster sliders. You can't go wrong with oysters. Absolutely delicious.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

One of my favorite spots to eat seafood in Charleston. Love the atmosphere, the friendly service and the excellent food. The oysters and lobster tails are a must. We eat here every time we come to town.