“1 and done.”

Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Tues - Sat. 11 AM - 3 PM & 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM Sun. 11 AM - 3 PM Mon. 11 AM - 3 PM
Reviewed 27 May 2018

In Charleston for work and we had high hopes for this place after reading their menu options. Even planned multiple meals but were saddened after the first visit.
Portions were ok, even the food was ok, but that is all it was ok.
The biggest disappointment was there vegan Reuben which should have been as easy as Tempe (in place of corn beef), sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, on Rye with Russian dressing (or Thousand Island). However what they have, that they call a Reuben, is Tempe, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, avocado, on rye with Mayo. Again, it was not bad but it also was not a Reuben.
For the cost, we expected better.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

The food here is always great! I have never walked out with anything but happy that I made the choice to come!

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Equal parts excellent food and service, and at reasonable prices. We went to some very expensive restaurants while on vacation there and had very disappointing meals. Gathering was the best experience of our whole trip!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Been here twice and each time I was satisfied! I had the noodle dish with chicken the first time; there was much left for later. The second visit, I had the turkey wrap and oh my goodness, it was amazing! The fig spread perfectly complimented the turkey and bacon. The lemon dressing on the side salad was refreshing. I also tasted the shrimp pizza which was also delicious. Will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Everything about this restaurant was great! The ambiance, service and yes, the food. We had the guacamole w/ pita bread and salads. The Cobb salad was really tasty...mustard vinegrette dressing. The quinoa and lentil salad was really good to..with a lemon vinegrette dressing. They had delicious looking desserts..but, we were to full to try any.

My only complaint is the parking. We went there for dinner and the bar in same complex was hopping so had to parked across the street