“Relaxing”

Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Tues - Sat. 11 AM - 3 PM & 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM Sun. 11 AM - 3 PM Mon. 11 AM - 3 PM
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Went here for brunch and sat outside. This place focuses on organic and local and the pizza was great. The atmosphere was very nice and comfortable. The service could have been a bit better, but it was a bit crowded and it is not necessary a huge place, so it's a fair trade. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon the place on a drive out to Magnolia Plantation and what a great little stumble it was! We both had scrambled, mine was the Greens and Grains Scramble and my companion had the salmon. The food was great and the service was excellent!!

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

This organic based comfort food is the best! We went there for breakfast two days in a row. I had their fresh squeezed orange juice and steel oats with blueberries, seeds, and honey. My husband had the turkey sausage egg scramble. All were outstanding. The cafe was clean and the servers were very friendly and efficient. I highly recommend this cafe.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

We had a small layover before going on a cruise and decided to eat here because of the previous reviews for GF meals. We were not disappointed, the food was very good and the service was fantastic. Meals were a little pricey ($15ish / meal)but in our opinion worth every bit of it

Reviewed 19 January 2017

I'm not really into the vegan/vegetarian scene but my wife is, sooooo..... I must say, this place was awesome, the food, the service, the atmosphere. I am actually looking forward to going back and trying something else.