“Great dinner”
Review of The Macintosh

The Macintosh
Reserve with OpenTable
The Macintosh is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 967 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ann Street
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Short but excellent menu. Friendly staff. Excellent food. Grilled swordfish was great as was our blue berry tart. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The vibe inside The Macintosh is fun, hip, and welcoming. We had the Pecorino Truffle Frites and the cheddar sausage to start, and both were great. The cocktails were creative and delicious, and the duck breast was the best I've ever had! Our waiter Zac was unbelievably knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive. Would come back here in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Went in for drinks and the bacon happy hour. Wonderful pork belly sandwich good for two and friendly bartender/good summer drinks options. Nice place to dine and fresh/local menu. Came on a recommendation and would go back!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

It has been a while since I did a review here, altho we eat here about every 4-6 weeks. We absolutely LOVE this place. By far our favorite in town. I have never had anything here that I was disappointed in. At pretty much every meal there is something that just knocks our socks off! That "OMG, this is SO GOOD" feeling.

The waitstaff is amazing! Very helpful in their descriptions of foods and helping you choose a dish that you will be happy with. I am gluten free, so now and then there is a dish that just can not be adapted to my needs, but I have never felt that I was "missing out". If I could give this place a dozen stars I would! We are always touched that they remember us when we come in. I know they see a tremendous amount of people and it could be easy to let them all run together.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I had a large group of 20 of us stop here on a Friday night at 9:00. They were still serving dinner and we ended up smothering the bar area. Even through we were overwhelming, the staff was great. They were patient and helpful with their drink selections. They even allowed us to take one of their large tables that is usually only available for dining. I left very impressed. Will go there again!