“Really good!”

Ranked #248 of 1,017 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I decided to stop by here, it’s really close to our home and we love soups, everything was great especially the garden veg soup and we had a tuna salad sandwich my only disappointment is the price, it was $20 for two (half sandwich & soup) and one cup of sweet tea. Definitely worth it but it just seems a little much for what you get however the quality of food and service is great so I also understand it

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We visited this restaurant for the first time due to it being highly recommended by some co workers. Maybe our expectations were too high but the whole experience was just average for us. The food was okay, but nothing spectacular. We got the chicken noodle soup and a club sandwich. The sandwich was good but the soup was lacking flavor. We als got a lemon Greek chicken soup and a capris sub. In this case, the sub was lacking flavor. The service was nice but the prices were steep for a soup and salad.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I love ladles; I always get a BLT or a Ham & Cheese on Pretzel with provolone. Their tomato soup and chicken noodle is also really good. Always a very friendly staff.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We wanted something quaint and local and light! We found this place and enjoyed it. It was little hard to find being in the basement but glad we kept searching! Soups were homemade and delicious, sandwiches were good too! Owner was very nice and hospitable!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I used to really enjoy the veggie wrap here - until today! I called in to order my wrap and also ordered a drink. I was told my drink would be added at the time I came in to pick up my order. When I came in to pick up my order, I paid and was handed my bag. I told the woman I had also ordered a drink. At this, the lady in the back in the chefs hat said "oh yes - I forgot to add that to her order!" The lady at the front said oh ok - that will be $1.95. .... I had to put a separate charge of $2.00 on my card separately for a small Dr Pepper. She should have just handed me the cup! It is about how you treat your customers when you make small mistakes like that that keeps customers coming back.

Date of visit: May 2017