“Always good”

Ranked #281 of 939 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I love ladles; I always get a BLT or a Ham & Cheese on Pretzel with provolone. Their tomato soup and chicken noodle is also really good. Always a very friendly staff.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We wanted something quaint and local and light! We found this place and enjoyed it. It was little hard to find being in the basement but glad we kept searching! Soups were homemade and delicious, sandwiches were good too! Owner was very nice and hospitable!

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I used to really enjoy the veggie wrap here - until today! I called in to order my wrap and also ordered a drink. I was told my drink would be added at the time I came in to pick up my order. When I came in to pick up my order, I paid and was handed my bag. I told the woman I had also ordered a drink. At this, the lady in the back in the chefs hat said "oh yes - I forgot to add that to her order!" The lady at the front said oh ok - that will be $1.95. .... I had to put a separate charge of $2.00 on my card separately for a small Dr Pepper. She should have just handed me the cup! It is about how you treat your customers when you make small mistakes like that that keeps customers coming back.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

My husband and I LOVE Ladles, and pick-up on pretty much a weekly basis. The 'greek lemon chicken' soup is beyond delicious, along with sandwiches. A local favorite for sure.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch on a Friday in Lent when we wanted just a light bite, meat free. We had their XL great deal. It was a grilled cheese with a 16 oz bowl of she crab soup, drink and a very large chocolate chip cookie for $7.95, all of which we split. It was a great deal and good food which we enjoyed.