See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My stay was fabulous. The room was beautiful and well appointed. The gym was nice and the Delaney House provided for wonderfully light food and wine selection. All staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. Will return! Easy walking distance to many fabulous places to eat in Charleston. Within 2 minutes of the Gaillard Center for conferences! Loved all the art work featuring women.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Wonderful stay in exceptionally friendly and helpful hotel.
Room with kitchenette was very comfortable with good shower and large HD TV.
Art in rooms are kitchy but that is just my personal taste as I’m a contemporary art collector.
Took star away because of problems booking by phone through Marriott which I thought was direct.
The rates were higher as those I was quoted.
Reception told me I should phone Bella Grace directly as Marroitt usually gets the rates wrong.
I told them this was stupid and reception agreed.
Breakfast was excellent and staff again extremely friendly.
Fast valet service.
Would gladly return.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of being the very first occupant of the Penthouse Suite. The private terrace was awesome. A little wine, cheese and a few close friends made for a memorable evening sunset on the terrace.
Staff was very nice at check in. Looking forward to future visits.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Last minute business trip and was pleasantly surprised with the hotel. Great room size, friendly staff and really liked the breakfast in the house on property. Very walkable to local restaurants and historical sites we got to visit.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mwhite223
Reviewed 15 August 2018

This hotel was luxury by surprise. Booked with Marriott as a Residence Inn and when I checked in it was unbelievable for a hotel in Charleston. I stay in hotels about 60 nights a year all over the USA between kids sports and business travel. Mainly at Marriotts and Hyatts. The room was spacious comfortable and most important for me very quiet. I can see bringing my family here because the room has a kitchen, desk, couch, etc It is very efficient and comfortable.

Room Tip: Very efficient and flexible luxury for business & family
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business