Decided to stay here for our honeymoon. Our room was on the top floor beside the steps to the cupola, heard people walk by on a few occasions, but loved the easy access to the roof for the views. The room was huge and very comfortable. All the staff was very helpful and friendly, always inquired about our plans and made suggestions about what to do or where to eat in the city, even suggested places where we could get discounts. The breakfast is like none other, we ate later in the morning and it was enough for breakfast and lunch. Hopefully we'll be able to stay there again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wentworth Mansion® is, quite simply, one of the world's finest and most unique inns. A 21-room tribute to Charleston grandeur, The Wentworth Mansion is a historic downtown Charleston inn that exemplifies splendor with Italian crystal chandeliers, hand-carved marble fireplaces, gracious hospitality, luxurious amenities - all just steps from award-winning dining, art, history, and shopping.True to its original role as a private residence, The Wentworth Mansion embraces guests with a warm, intuitive service that is comfort itself. Like the greatest family traditions, it preserves its original intrigue and ensures that each guest is not a mere witness to the magic, but integral to it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wentworth Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wentworth Mansion Charleston
- Wentworth Mansion Hotel Charleston