“Best Local Bar”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 3 April 2015

Moe's is always so consistent. Food is always good, beer is always great and bar staff is just what you would expect, over worked and always rushing. This place is a must if you want local.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

Best burgers in town. I highly recommend the BLT burger. Staff is awesome and the beer is cold, what more could you want?

Reviewed 19 November 2014

Great hot wings and deliciously cold PBR draft, I am happy it is down the street from where I work. Love this place and Greer is fantastic!

Reviewed 23 September 2014

My wife and I were wanting a good burger after a museum tour. We found it. I asked her to google Moe's and we checked it out for lunch. Sat at the bar. Both bartenders were really nice and we had great service. The bar seems like it is a really cool scene at night too, but we have not gone yet. At lunch it seemed that a bunch of people go there regularly and seemed to come in knowing that the food was good. Great sign.
We asked the bartender what we should order if we have never been here and he suggested the BLT burger and wings. I ordered both and my wife ordered a classic cheeseburger. I opted for an onion ring upgrade and she got fries. Everything was on point. Wings where great, and the bartender suggested I get some of the Moe's hot sauce on the side just to try it. Homemade from habaneros we were told. I was curious so I ordered a bit on the side. It was awesome, but too hot for my taste. They warned me it was really hot. It really was a great tasting sauce though. Fruity and aromatic, but damn hot.
I loved the burger, perfectly cooked to Medium Rare and all the other components were just perfectly assembled. The bun held up to the juice also which is a plus. The onion rings and fries were both really good. Wish we could have finished them but our eyes were bigger than our stomachs and we got full.
We will be back.
When you have a burger craving, I think this place has got it down. The other people around us ordered other stuff also and it all looked great.
Great pub food done well.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

Moe's is the kind of place everyone wishes for in their neighborhood. It's mostly a young crowd, but we oldsters never feel out of place. Moe's is famous for their hand-made burgers, especially since they come with fried tomatoes, but the wings are just as tasty. The barkeeps double as waitstaff and are welcoming and friendly even when the place is packed. Half price burgers on Tuesday nights will make for a line outside every time.