7 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$376
Official HotelUS$319
eDreamsUS$375
2,016 results
All reviews rooftop breakfast great location townhouse suite cookies wine and cheese quiche within walking distance historic district valet parking fourth floor city market main building street noise bagels boutique hotel every afternoon morning breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021

The location is great, the style and decor of the room was great, too. One major disappointment is that when making reservation it was never mentioned that there was not an elevator to the rooms, thus we had to lug a suitcase up flights of steps. My husband has a bad back and ended up needing to literally toss bag back down the steps at departure.

The breakfast was good for the hot entrees (ham cheese croissant and quiche) but the fresh fruit was spoiled with visible growth.

The wine and cheese reception was okay...maybe outside of COVID it could have been a little nicer.

As for cleanliness, I was barefoot in the room, and had something stuck to my foot, and when I pulled it off it was a ladies painted fingernail, about 1/2 inch that was obviously not vacuumed up from housekeeping from former guest. GROSS!

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

I just wanted to say how lovely our stay was. It was comforting knowing how well we were taken care of and especially the service with Nathan! He went above and beyond to accommodate us! He was also very helpful in directing us to the right places. He would look places up for us and give us phone numbers. Such a kind heart! We would most definitely stay here again! The rooms where so clean and comfortable! Such a great atmosphere! The solarium was so fun to go up and eat breakfast in! Great views and lovely people all around! Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank A9651SEmichaelal
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

AMAZING! Everything was perfect and Nathan was so very helpful and very caring . My room spectacular and very clean . I’ll be back for sure . Been I. Hospitality business 35 years and I was impressed with my inn and Charleston

Reviewed 19 February 2021

We had a fantastic stay at the Andrew Pinckney from the complimentary wine and cheese to the included continental breakfast. Great location and warm staff. We look forward to coming back for a longer stay.

1  Thank Christian Sølli... H
Reviewed 17 February 2021

The inn was very clean and nice. Great location. The front desk was very helpful. The lady at afternoon wine and cheese was very pleasant to talk too.
Only complaint was that the morning breakfast .Another man and woman were preparing the food and did not wear there masks properly. When confronted they were very rude. These two were making so much noise and not considerate of others still sleeping. The front desk was very responsive after I alerted them of the situation.

We actually will stay again since we enjoyed the inn and all other of the staff. Just skip the breakfast if the same miserable workers are there.

2  Thank nucpharmrso