We enjoyed the Andrew Pinckney Inn experience. Perfect location, a few streets down from Market Street, the horse carriage tours and Hank's Seafood Restaurant. Breakfast was included...a different delicious hot main course (along with juices, fruit salad, biscuits and gravy and fresh coffee) every morning prepared by Sandy, the concierge, who is also trained as a professional chef...enjoyed on the covered balcony. Parking was convenient, although an extra expense. The room was decent and the bed was very comfortable. Hotel staff was very helpful. I would definitely go stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic district and recently restored, the Andrew Pinckney Inn is at the center of everything Charleston has to offer. With our ideal downtown location, find yourself just steps away from the lively atmosphere of renowned restaurants and shops that surround Charleston’s historic City Market. For over 200 years, the Charleston City Market has been a retreat for both locals and visitors to find unique treasures delivered by over 100 vendors. And with a mild year-round climate, Charleston, SC is best enjoyed outdoors. Spend the day exploring our charming city, or soak in the warm sunshine on our rooftop terrace which boasts stunning views of the Charleston skyline and vibrant harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andrew Pinckney Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrew Pinckney Hotel Charleston
- Andrew Pinckney Charleston