“Best Thai food around!”
Review of Duke's Pad Thai

Duke's Pad Thai
Ranked #6 of 44 Restaurants in Cayce
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We love this place!!! Friendly employees and fair prices for the portion size. Service can be a little slow but I suggest calling in when you have a take out order.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Duke’s Pad Thai is absolutely delicious and has great hours to match! The staff is extremely friendly and the food is perfect! I have tried just about everything and loved it all. My favorite thing to get so far is the red curry with tofu and spring rolls...the absolute best cure for a cold day, feeling crummy, or just to treat yourself! The only complaint you could ever make about portion sizes would just be because you can’t get enough of it! The owner, Noy, is always there working hard with a great smile on! She makes each trip there an absolute pleasure. I highly recommend coming here ANY time you’re craving Thai!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Met my daughter here for a lunch date. It amazed me that I had driven by this place many times and hadn’t noticed it.
The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The menu is easy to understand with a lot of tasty selections. There is a noodle station where you can choose your meat, the type of noodles and the type of broth. They will cook it right then in front of you.
I decided to go with the Pad Tai Tacos for $7.00. The tacos had grilled chicken, bean sprouts, peanuts, cilantro in flour tortillas and fresh lime wedges on the side.
My daughter chose one of their signature noodle dishes with grilled chicken, eggs, bean sprouts, mushrooms, broccoli, and zucchini. $9.00

The tacos were amazing! The only downside is that there were only 2 of them. I could have eaten several more.

My daughters dish was also very good (couldn’t write a review without tasting some).

We will definitely be returning.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

This has been such a let down. I’ve eaten here probably 7 times, but I don’t plan on going back. I gave it a few chances since it was new, but it has gotten progressively worse.
The employees are not friendly. I can’t tell if it’s a language barrier or if they’re just rude.
My orders have been wrong half of the time. (If you order red curry, you’re going to get green instead. Also, the menu says the curries will have bamboo shoots, but it doesn’t.)
I don’t eat meat, but my orders often have stray pieces of meat mixed in. If you order your tofu fried, they’ll give it to you uncooked and try to tell you it is fried.
There are better Thai and noodle restaurants close by. I give up with Duke’s.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I️ went based on the recommendation of a friend and it did not disappoint. A bit pricey if you order soft drinks, but the food itself was reasonably priced. Fresh vegetables and cooked-to-order dishes. Be prepared to wait a bit for your food to be cooked, especially during peak dining hours - but it’s well worth the wait! They offer to-go as well.

Date of visit: November 2017