“Decent selection”
Review of Ming's Buffet

Ming's Buffet
Ranked #33 of 70 Restaurants in Camden
Reviewed 17 March 2018

They had mie fun on the buffet and I really like that type of noodle and several types of seafood. They also had those big tubs of ice cream along with several flavors of cake pieces. Oh yeah, A senior discount too!!

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Ming's is a reasonably friendly place for bears who are hungry for standard Chinese buffet fare. The buffet features the usual selections with no surprises. Bears always enjoy all you can eat places, especially when they are so hungry they are ready to rip the door off of a refrigerator and eat everything inside. If you are in Camden and your bear is beginning to growl with hunger, Ming's is a good choice.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

The food is good quality and they do a good job of keeping it fresh in the buffet. The atmosphere is not great for dining in, but we get it to take home. They charge for to-go boxes by the pound, so we same money and it's cheaper that the in-house all-you-can-eat buffet price. We love it.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We went here for a quick late dinner. Most of the food tasted good. Some of it wasn't warm though. I woke up at 2:00am with a stabbing pain in my stomach. After breaking into a sweat, I saw my dinner again in ways I didn't want too. That was enough for me. I won't be back.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Eat here in the evening and really enjoyed it. It is a buffet so you just pay on the way in and help yourself. A good and varied choice of food and very good value for money.

Been to Ming's Buffet? Share your experiences!