“Not a typical Greek Dish”

Camden House Of Pizza
Ranked #3 of 72 Restaurants in Camden
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Description: Welcome to Camden House of Pizza! Are you looking for a family restaurant that has something on the menu that everyone can enjoy? Our dine-in or carry-out pizza parlor has a wide variety of menu options that can satisfy even the pickiest eaters! With over 35 years of experience and 22 years in business, we credit our success to amazing menu options and most of all, friendly, quality service. We treat all of our guests like family because that s how we see them. Many of our customers are repeat because they know exactly what they are going to receive here at Camden House of Pizza; quality all the way around. Some of our menu options include: Pizzas Subs Salads Greek Italian Strombolis Kids' Meals Beer and Wine And more.
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Well we read the reviews before going and most of them referred to pizza's which I did not order for me or eat, however my son ordered a small one and ate the whole thing....But as far as me I ordered the GRYO Dinner and was Disappointed. The salad was bland, for the extra $2.40, should have stuck with just the sandwich. Speaking of which did not taste of lamb at all. Sorry, sorry I have been to Southern Europe many times and maybe I am spoiled with original flavors, but the meat here was plain and the pita tasted like it came out of a package. The Tzatziki sauce barely tasted of GARLIC, in fact my spouse ask for an extra cup and that tasted more like sour cream with bits of onions, (really disappointed when eating leftovers.) By the way she had Souvlaki Chicken dinner. I give this place an Average rating due to the fact I only ate one item, and most reviews were of the Pizza, so I'll go back and try that in the future.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I had a chicken salad sandwich, which I usually love. However, I don't love cold chicken salad on a warm bun, with warm melted cheese. Not a fan of mixing hot and cold. I kind of like just one or the other...I ate the bread, and kind of pushed everything else to the side.

Date of visit: August 2018
Georgia P, Owner at Camden House Of Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Hi Marie!!! Thank you for the review. Although we strive for our guests to have a great dining experience, it seems that sometimes we may miss the mark. Since you aren’t a fan of mixing hot and cold, may I suggest that you ask for the sandwich cold next time. We look forward to seeing you again so we may give you a great dining experience.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Stopped here for dinner as we had read many reviews of the Camden House of Pizza. We were extremely pleased and we order Gyro and chicken. Both were excellent and the servers was awesome. Very friendly and helpful staff and we will certainly come here again!! A must visit place.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Quick solid service, so great service , amazing gyros....team worked great together to validate good service

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Great pizza. The crust has a nice chew & is nicely charred. Friendly service. The dining room is small and often crowded. I get mine to go.

Date of visit: June 2018