“Big meaty wings!”

Peebles Wing Shack Camden
Ranked #27 of 70 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Many flavors of wings, all done well. The parking lot needs work. Watch out for the potholes. I prefer the Garlic Parmesan wings but the burgers are also a good choice.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

best wings in Camden. Friendly staff.Several telivisions playing. I always get wings but other items on menu

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

The wings were good size and were cooked perfect. Service was good. We will go back and eat Wings again!

Reviewed 11 April 2016

We love their food. I'm only a few blocks away, so I'll often order for pickup and bring home for games. Wings, raw fries, and fried pickles are our favs.

1  Thank Brian W
Reviewed 27 March 2016

It has been a whole since I have eaten here but the food is still excellent. I had the chicken tenders and they are hand breaded and very good. They do not have a wide variety of sauces, but, they are original and very good. My only complaint would be they could use a few more beer choices. The people were nice and the service good.