“Ok but may be better than review”

Steeplechase Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #18 of 72 Restaurants in Camden
Reviewed 20 August 2018

My wife and I went as part of a day trip. We stopped here to try a quick lunch. The service was fine and the owner came by the table to insure that we were well taken care of....the "problem" (ok, I am not sure this was even enough to qualify as a problem) was the very nice young lady left half my order off. To her credit I was not charged for it but it was a little difficult to understand how that happened - there was a very small "crowd" and if anything my voice has a history of being able to shatter plexiglass at 100 meters....as well as being clear. However, I would recommend trying the restaurant (it, also, has a great bar) and not take my review (based on one visit) as gospel.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 17 July 2018

On the night we visited this restaurant was full with locals always a good sign if locals frequent it, there was also also singer playing also guitar who was good. The menu has also good choice and the food was pretty good as well.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Neat old building with steeplechase posters etc. We got a burger and a chicken philly and both were generous and well prepared. Nice outing in downtown Camden. Antique malls, ice cream, etc in the same block. Attentive service.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018

The food was delicious and the entertainment was very good. A great place to kickback, have a beer and great food. The food was fresh, the bartender was courteous and everyone seemed to enjoy! Will be back next time we are in Camden.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

This is an upscale pub with a classic menu. Steaks, sandwiches, etc. we went inn for wings and beer and were not disappointed. The waitstaff is great and the food was good. Would go back

Date of visit: January 2018