“Comfortable Greek Diner”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 March 2018

This felt like a bit of New York. Clean Greek style restaurant with diner feel. Food selection was a lot. Both of our lunches were very good sized portions and tasty. For lunch, crowd was small---many seniors. Value for food, service and priced paid -Good. Would like to go back and try breakfast.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Happened to be in the neighborhood getting my car fixed on a vacation trip, and happened upon The Grapevine (it was next door to Parr 3, a fine garage if you're in the need...). The wife ordered me a gyro plate (which in Greek joints is my standard fare) and to my surprise, it was the best Gyros I have ever had. Ever. The salad was perfect. The potatoes would get a guy knighted in other countries. But the gyro itself was perfect. Huge cuts of meat. Delectable tziki. Perfect bread. It was incredible! That being said, the place could use a refresh. The carpet was worn. The table wobbled. But the wait staff was friendly, quick and pleasant, and the gyros platter was perfection!

1  Thank A6423IGkevinr
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We have been there twice in 3 days. Our first meals were steak and shrimp then smothered chicken. The sirloin was large and tender, shrimp extra crunchy. The chicken was tasty and mac and cheese, the best I ever had. We went again for their weekday meat and two, what a bargain and the turkey w/ dressing was delicious. Portions are plentiful and next time we will try the Greek and Italian choices.

1  Thank Beth29690
Reviewed 21 January 2018

The Grapevine is located just off I-85 and sits among Denny's and the Waffle House. I call it the equivalent of a good Greek Diner in New Jersey. Breakfast, lunch and dinner with wide selection. The locals eat here.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Great burger. I got it to go, and my chips hot crushed on the way to hotel. Priced well. Same as it was when I lived in SC