“Awesome BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The kids say this was the best BBQ they've ever had. It was definitely high on the list. Excellent brisket, pork and chicken tenders. The fries were beautifully seasoned. The cheddar muffins were also a must-try. We also loved the BBQ nachos. The best part of the meal was the bill. Super reasonable prices.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We've frequented this location for more than 7 years it started out as an amazing place to eat. In the past year or so it has really declined to the point that we stopped going. The food was warm, tasteless, and did not have the same passion in its preparation or presentation. We decided to give it another try a few days ago and it's starting to get its old sparkle back. I am more inclined to go again now that I've witnessed a turn-around in their food. Service was never really an issue as the people there are great.

1  Thank youfollowme
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The food is really good and they have managed to do a lot with the different variations of their BBQ. At the suggestion of the waitress, who was exceptionally nice and attentive to my needs, I got the garden salad with pulled pork on top. There was an abundance of food and was delicious. The portion of BBQ on top was so large that I took some off and ate it separately with the vinegar sauce. The cheese biscuits I used for my dessert as they were so tasty. Good atmosphere, offerings, service and affordable prices. Local BBQ is not easy to find so this made my happy.

Not easy to get to, but it is worth doing.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Our pork was so tender and delicious. I ordered the salad with the pulled pork and loved it. My husband had the pulled pork plate with beans and homemade chips. Those chips were so good - everything was! We ate our lunch outside - nice covered area with fans running.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q is delicious! The food is great and the service is friendly! This is a great place to take the family.