All reviews hilton head stay an extra night breakfast room yogurt shopping and restaurants stayed two nights first morning each morning sitting area marine graduation nice stay little things free breakfast short drive ihop channels remote
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Had a nice stay at the Comfort Suites in Bluffton. Staff were friendly. Rooms were very nice. Location was good and felt safe. Complementary breakfast was very good. Prices were very good. Would recommend this place for a nice stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mark V
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We go to Hilton Head SC at least once a year, this is our first time staying here. The hotel was very updated and very clean, the rooms were very comfortable plenty of room. It is conveniently located near the outlets and only minutes from the main island. There are several restaurants and shops within easy walking distance to the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank jmelles2016
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Comfort Suites is our go-to hotel for brief Hilton Head and Bluffton visits. It’s easy in and out, hassle free as far as parking and traffic, and walking distance to some restaurants and shops. Price is right also.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank LGBatey
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Until maintenance woke us up at 9 a.m. on the first morning of our two night stay insisting on entering our room, I was planning on giving this hotel a 4 out of 5 review. Supposedly, there was an issue with our A/C unit leaking into the room below us. However, we never received a warning phone call from the front desk about the arrival of the maintenance man. As a result, my wife & kids were unprepared for the interruption. Through the locked door, I asked the maintenance man if we could have time to get dressed. Despite my request, he insisted that I open the door for him to access the A/C unit immediately. As he made it seem like I must open the door immediately, I reluctantly opened the door while my youngest child scrambled to the bathroom in his underwear & my wife attempted to cover herself while still in bed.

The handling of the whole situation by the hotel was nothing but unacceptable. I received a phone call today asking about my stay. I explained the event & was asked what they could do to remedy our disappointing stay. I quickly suggested that THEY offer a remedy. There response was, “I’ll look into it & see if my manager is willing to do anything.” That was IT! She quickly ended the phone call after that. ‍♂️ WOW!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Paul K
Reviewed 10 February 2018

We traveled with a group of 50 people and stayed here 4 nights. Most of us found the accommodations quite comfortable. We had a king size bed and suite with sofa and coffee table. Small fridge and microwave, ironing board and iron were in each room. Continental breakfast was provided each morning and consisted of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, hot and cold cereals, yogurt, etc. The only complaint we had was that our room was located close to the elevator and we could hear it go up and down - otherwise, we felt the hotel was quite nice.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator as you can hear it go up and down all night.
Date of stay: February 2018