“GREAT FOR QUICK MEXICAN FOOD”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #130 of 205 Restaurants in Bluffton
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Always great for a quick but great burrito or salad. Build your own burrito with so many choices of ingredients. Everything is always fresh. Moe's is a great place for family dining with kids. I highly recommend it.
You always feel WELCOME AT MOES!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

After a long road-trip Moe's was a welcome sight. We were greeted, as usual upon entering. The line was short; service was great; checkout was easy; food was awesome; and the staff was a pleasure to interact with. We have had the opportunity to visit other Moe's and have had mixed experiences. Either the franchise is on-point or in a hole. There does not seem to be any grey area. Having visited this particular location for almost 6 years I have to say that consistency is nice. Never a disappointment.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

The food quality has always been good and over the last 5 yrs I've been able to meet some really nice and fun employees that work there. I probably have eaten at Moe's at least 1-2 times a month. When I lived in Columbia, SC, it was my go-to fast food restaurant. I am glad there is one here in Hilton Head. Grandpa, as he is known to employees and guests, works behind the counter and is one of the nicest people you can ever come in contact with. He makes every one feel like family and even the employees show their affection for him when I visit. Good food, good service and super people. What more can you ask for?

Reviewed 17 March 2016

OK, this is a chain. I love Southwest (Tex-Mex food) but this is a styrofoam version of the real deal.

1  Thank eagle603
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Customer service from management and employee sucked. I order buritto joey bag of donuts to be exact it looked more like a oey no bag definitely no donuts and a Earmuff bowl was more like a Muff cup..Complained and manager didn't handle very well. Won't return to this location. I can find better food and service elsewhere.