“Very Good Mexican Restaurant”
Review of Martin's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Martin's
Ranked #114 of 171 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My husband and I have eaten here several times. It's larger inside than it appears on the outside. It is in the same shopping center as JC Penney's. The staff are nice and friendly. They keep our drinking glasses full and after they serve the food, they stop by several times to be sure everything is OK. I like the Chicken Cancun and Chicken Vegetarian ($9.50 each) because they contain vegetables like steamed broccoli, yellow squash, and zucchini, and aren't overloaded with cheese. Plus they taste very good. I wish they were a little less expensive.

Yesterday I had a chicken torta ($6.75); it was delicious; so much better than any chicken sandwich I've made at home. It contains chicken, avocado, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, onions, and jalapeños. It's so large that half of it came home for another meal. My husband enjoyed the Pollo Asado ($9.25). The chicken was very moist, the portion was generous, and the sauce was salty (which he likes). It was served with rice, guacamole salad, and flour tortillas. We will gladly return to Martin's.

1  Thank Susan K