All reviews green room blueberry muffins frittata private bath five blocks downtown beaufort easy walk to downtown some tlc old victorian front porch b and b every morning three nights fresh fruit bed was comfortable room was large within walking distance
Reviewed 18 September 2016

My husband and I stayed at the North Street Inn B&B for four nights while vacationing in Beaufort, SC. The host/owner, Kevin, is very friendly and accommodating. The house is beautiful, but needs a little TLC. The breakfasts were superb, including Blueberry Pancakes, Crust-less Spinach Quiche, Blueberry Muffins, Belgian Waffles topped with fresh strawberries and blueberries and home-made whipped cream. We would definitely recommend the North Street Inn B&B and would return should we ever visit Beaufort again.

Room Tip: Book early since the number of rooms is limited
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LokiTheRascal
Reviewed 4 September 2016

This is a old house in a quiet area which suited us perfectly.The rooms were large and well appointed and the interior of the house was spotless.The owner was very helpful and breakfast was adequate.You can walk to town in about ten minutes.The gardens of the house could do with a little attention but this did not detract from the overall experience

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frenchie0209
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Very clean and nicely furnished. Close walking distance to downtown and beautiful view from front porch. Kevin is an excellent host serving a wonderful breakfast each morning and is a wealth of knowledge of Beaufort's rich history. Relaxing just to sit with him and soak in the history. Sweet kitty cat too! Kelly & Tommy Cooney

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kellyc00ney
Reviewed 12 August 2016

my husband booked our trip as a birthday gift. we are from Louisiana. we had a comfortable, quiet sleep. kevin makes an awesome breakfast every morning and is very accommodating. we stayed three nights and we highly recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 25 June 2016

We picked Beaufort as a stopping place from Florida to the Mt. in North Carolina.
It was just the respite we needed. Being in our 70's, gone are the days where we have to see everything there is to see, opting for quality time with each other.

The North Street Inn was a great find. It was quiet and quaint. We sat out on the rocking chairs with our wine at night and our coffee in the morning. Our view was beautiful moss covered trees and directly across the street was a magnolia in full bloom. Inside, the Inn was comfortable in a homey , Victorian manner. Mindful that this was once someone' s a way of life.

Kevin our host was great. I know he has the ability to read people well. He made us feel like we were part of his home and we so appreciated that. He offered us the time we needed which was not much (!) but I am sure there are people who need much more and I am sure they would get their measure!

The breakfast was a real treat, hmm. Just trust me on this !! Great coffee too.

So that's my memory, my review. Hope you enjoyed it .

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple