“friendly but..”

Zaxby's
Ranked #96 of 164 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 August 2016

they are always so nice and the food is great but it never fails everytime i get food from the drive in there is alaways something missing ALWAYS. the last time i went i even heard the manager or general manager say "yall need to remember ti check bags" so apparently it happens alot. if i pay, then i want all my food.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Ive always enjoyed Zaxbys but recently on 3 different visits the staff are great very polite but do not get my order correct its the most upsetting thing to pick up a quick dinner for family get home and my order is wrong sauces not right a whole meal missing im going to bypass Zaxbys for a while

Reviewed 27 June 2016

I've only eaten at Zaxby's one other time in my life, but we tried it out as a family and it was delicious food! We ordered chicken fingers, shakes, and fries. Each meal came with a fat piece of buttery toasted bread. We were all very satisfied with the service and the food. The young ladies were very pleasant and smiled.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

My sister had told me that Zaxbys had a great grilled chicken salad; we had never tried this restaurant before, so when my family arrived late in the day to the area, we thought we would pick up some chicken and eat in our hotel room to relax. I was surprised to find that the menu at Zaxbys was very limited....basically fried food (breaded wings, fries, onion rings, fried cheese...), mostly carbs and few choices. The only grilled chicken options I saw were a grilled chicken sandwich and a salad. There were no family-sized chicken meals (only larger wing portions or sides portions that were, again, fried foods). We had wanted some vegetables like green beans, corn, etc, but those weren't on the menu. We were tired and didn't want to go somewhere else then, so we settled...it wasn't bad. I know there are a lot of folks who like the food that Zaxby serves....I don't think we will be going back until they have some more basic/healthy choices.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

Nearest Zaxby's to my home is 20+ miles away so I enjoy eating there when traveling. House "Zalad" is yummy with all the salad ingredients I enjoy.