“Nice views - delicious brick oven pizza”

Panini's on the Waterfront
Ranked #21 of 170 Restaurants in Beaufort
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Charles St.
Description: Located in the historic Beaufort bank building. Panini's is a delightful blend of old world Italian charm and new world cuisine. We adapt our menu seasonally to feature only the freshest local ingredients. Unique and crispy Stone-Baked Pizza, Panini sandwiches, Hoagies, Large Salads for lunch. Dinner features fresh local Seafood, inventive Pastas, and hand cut Steaks prepared with a Mediterranean flare. Gluten Free Menu including pizza crust and pasta. Enjoy your dinner with a selection from our extensive wine list, including a Reserve list of select vintages. Outside patio dining and bar on the Chambers Waterfront Park overlooking the Beaufort River. Full bar inside and on the waterfront.
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We had a family lunch here while in the area for the day. Food was good. Views are nice. Staff is friendly and helpful. We had brick oven pizzas and salad.

PaninisManager, Owner at Panini's on the Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Panini's. We hope to see you again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,150)

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I decided to stopped by for a quick lunch. We order the calamari to start our meal off. Was one of the best that I have in awhile. I order the cheese steak sandwich which was very good. The husband order the special and love it. Would definitely return on our way thru beaufort again. Service was very good.

PaninisManager, Owner at Panini's on the Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Panini's. I am pleased that you enjoyed everything, and look forward to seeing you next time on your way through Beaufort!

Reviewed 22 December 2016

We had lunch here on an unseasonably cold day, so the she-crab soup was a real treat. Our sandwiches were very good and the service was friendly and attentive. Probably a better warm weather venue, with what looks like a really nice patio seating area on the water.

PaninisManager, Owner at Panini's on the Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Panani's. We hope to see you again soon, with warmer weather, so you can enjoy our patio over looking the Waterfront Park!

Reviewed 16 December 2016

My wife had the small tuscan pizza, and I had the sausage hoagie. Originally from CT where Mom & Pop Pizza Restaurants out do chains. The lunch we ate to day was wonderful. It was too cold and windy to eat outside, but the food was GREAT. We Highly recommend this Restaurant in Historic Beaufort, SC.

PaninisManager, Owner at Panini's on the Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2016

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Panini's, and am very happy you enjoyed your visit with us. We hope to see you again soon, thank you.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

The atmosphere in Panini's is great -- huge arched windows, a big copper-hooded oven, and an inviting back porch with water views. The service and food, however, are less impressive. Our server was pleasant but made several mistakes with our order, and once we got our drinks and food, they were average in quality (and in fact below-average based on other places we'd tried in Beaufort). You could do worse (although we didn't on our weekend trip) but you definitely could do better.

PaninisManager, Owner at Panini's on the Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Panini's. I apologize that your server did not get your order right, and you weren't completely satisfied with your food, we hope you will give us another chance to win you over.