“Breakfast for Dinner”

Waffle House
Ranked #105 of 164 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We always enjoy our Waffle House back home and wanted something different for dinner. Breakfast sounded like the right answer. We were their only customers. Our service was good and Cheese Eggs with Scattered Hash Brown potatoes and Raisin Toast satisfied our taste buds.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We were staying at the Hampton Inn next door and that was the reason we came here for breakfast on our way out of town. Plus it was very early in the morning. Honestly, we were greeted with the friendliest staff. Since we didn't know the menu, the waitress smiled, asked what we liked and we went from there. It was PERFECT! They have the BEST coffee! Highly recommend if you want smiles to welcome your morning along with good food.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

My favorable review of this particular Waffle House is primarily due to its extremely close proximity to my Hotel (Hampton Inn).

Reviewed 13 January 2017

When I walk into a Waffle House, I'm expecting to hear many "hello's", "good morning" or "welcome". I got a "hello" from one guy. The other guy (cook) never said a word. They have 3 adults and a youth waiting on a "to go order" and were struggling with it, as simple as it was.
While I did not order anything that was "covered, smothered and diced", I never heard the words and this is unusual for a Waffle House.
The breakfast bowl was good, but they did not add the side order bacon. There was no chatter, talk or "we care that you are here" feel.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

This Waffle House gets crowded on weekends, because it's one of the few reasonable places for breakfast in the area.

Depending on the server you get (and who's cooking), service ranges from fair to excellent, and the food from very good to excellent. It's usually fast and always fresh.

I will say that sometimes the booths near the bathrooms do not always have the freshest air flow.