“Average AppleBees”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I really can't say it was great but I can't say it was bad either it was ok. I won't say I wouldn't go back but it wouldn't be my first choice. The service was slow but our server was very friendly and helpful. I think next time I will sit at the bar it seems they got drinks quicker than the tables.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Friendly, fast, excellent tasting food. Great Prices, friendly staff, fast service, clean parking lot, dinning room and restrooms. Manager interested in our visit and our experience in the restaurant.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Good food great price 2 for $25 comes with appetizer got spinach dip. Bourbon chicken and shrimp and ribs with garlic green beans and loaded potatoes delicious. Bartender was attentive but not efficient.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

This Applebee's was in the same parking lot as my hotel (Hampton Inn). The service was the same as any other Applebee's. Not much more could be said.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Waitress doesn't know menu served flat beer, food pricey and not good. Late night not crowded and service slow. Could use some polishing of how to serve better.