“Average”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 31 December 2016

We had lunch while staying in the area for the USMC Boot Camp graduation from Parris Island. There were 8 in the party.
At the time we were there, the restaurant was possibly < half filled. We all ordered at the same time, sandwiches and salad, no appetizers, and drinks. The waitress was affable.
the problem was that it took a long time to get drinks, even when asked if someone needed another one. Our food order also seemed to take an inordinate amount of time.
Would eat elsewhere the next time.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Came here for dinner after 13 hours on the road and this is hands down the worst Applebee's I've ever been to.

Starting with the service, our Server, Nikki was terrible. For one, her uniform was frumpy. It didn't fit her well or she just doesn't know how to dress herself and her server skills leave much to be desired.

This Applebee's was not packed with people like you usually find at other locations. There may have been 10 tables being used and about four people sitting at the bar.

We ordered two apps and did not get small plates for us to portion out dips.

Our food all came out a different times. There were five of us. My four family members had all gotten their meals before me and Nikki came and noticed that I didn't have my meal. I presume that she never put my order in. By the time I got my meal, my family was finished eating, only because I told them to eat and not wait for my meal, against their wishes.

As for the entrees themselves, portions were small. I saw more plate than food and they were out of apple sauce.

Whoever is managing this location needs to step up their game. Thankfully, I will never be in Beaufort again after this week is over.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

The service was excellent - was able to accommodate approximately 20 people without a reservation. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Ate there last week, the food waant bad. I had the steak and my wife had chicken. Tool them 20 minutes to bring us drinks (it wasnt busy at all) the servers are uninterested and no management is present. They wouldnt even turn a college football game on i requested. I emailed the storea and applebees hq, no response. They dont carw about the stores poor service.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

My husband, niece and I ate here and we were very disappointed. The service was poor and it took a long time to be served. I had the Oriental chicken salad and I like it; my husband had a wrap and my niece had mac and cheese. Their food tasted like it had been left over. I won't go back there.