“Love the wings”

Wing Stop
Ranked #94 of 164 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I love stopping by Wingstop the drive thru makes it a easy stop for lunch or dinner The customer service is great and I love the wings and fries

Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

Our favorite flavors are Mango Habanero and Garlic Parmesan, the staff is alway so welcoming and proffesional we love it!

Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

We walk in for the NBA finals and it wasn't on, so we ask them to turn it on, they complain and were slightly rude. Then half of the restaurant doesn't have its lights on, we ask them to turn them on... They say no because they are closing at 10:00... It's 8:40. I feel, because the lights are off, there is a couple sitting on each other's laps full on making out, waiting on their food. Extremely disturbed. Then we tell them the sprite is out and they wouldn't refill it. So.... We are currently eating wings in the dark. The only reason I am ranking this a 2 because the fries are good.

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

The wings are good and better priced than some of the other wing competition around this town. The place is always clean so thats good. I appreciate that they have a pick up window for to go orders. Came in very handy one evening when it started pouring down. Will keep coming back because of the better value for my money.

Reviewed 9 June 2015

I had garlic Parmesan and Cajun wings. The value was good as my meal came with fries and a soft drink. The wings tasted like they were dumped into Parmesan cheese and Cajun salt. They had way too much seasoning and though I tried to wipe off some seasoning they were never palatable. The fries, while hand cut, were limp and lifeless