“Good”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #91 of 175 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

The wings were very good and the cheesecake bites were awesome. We would probably go again. The service was fair.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I like Buffalo WW but is always seems to take an hour for a few wings and a beer. Why are the servers so slow at dinner time?

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Section had to many people vs. staff. Staff Should have helped him. The bar are is busy. So Von was set up for failure. Order was wrong.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I visited a Buffalo Wild Wings several years ago in another city and was not pleased. Since this restaurant was right across the street from out hotel I thought we'd give the chain another try.

First of all let me say that the service was good, I can't blame the waitress (even though she gave us the wrong bill at the end). But for a place that bases it's reputation on wings - these have to be the worst wings I've ever had. They were overcooked and dry. I don't know their exact cooking method but I don't think you could make a worse wing if you tried. I've had chicken wings in a lot of places......but a 12 year old could cook better wings. The "spicy" sauce I selected was not spicy and the other sauce was very bland.

Another problem with Buffalo Wild Wings, and I only have been in two of them now, they are incredibly noisy. Drunks, loud music, tons of TVS, and a barn like atmosphere, makes you want to finish up and get out. It's even hard to hear your waitress above the noise.

Safe to say, I've learned my lesson - no more Buffalo Wild Wings, ever.

1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed 1 March 2017

We spent 5 days in Beaufort, and tried several different places to eat. This one was by far the best (If you like wings). The wings were plump and juicy and perfectly cooked. I took the medium and in hindsight should have taken the hot. My friend took the mild and he absolutely enjoyed them. Our young waitress was so pleasant and cheerful. Definitely a place to go if in Beaufort