“Yum”

Sushi Sakana
Ranked #113 of 164 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Interesting menu with specialties I had never seen. We have enjoyed every item ordered. Friendly staff, prompt service.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Wanted to eat some fish and this place was close. Decent sushi and reasonably priced. I will be back.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

I stopped by here once just to check it out and it has quickly become an at least once a week thing for me. They have a crazy long list of unique rolls that I am determined to try. Unorthodox ingredients which I think is great. They have the standard favorites (Cali, philly, dragon, ect) but they have a lot of really special ones too. My favorite so far has been the ones with melted cheese. They even have rolls with apple sauce, which was good, and peanut butter, still need to try that one. The bowls are very good too! I love the relaxed, low key vibe to the place. They have super cute and friendly wait staff as well, sushi chef/owner speaks kinda bad English, which is a good sign in my book. You can tell he puts a lot of care in his food. They say that they are really busy on the weekends but I typically go by around lunch being that it's somewhat close to one of our offices. As I said, new favorite thing.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

great food! great people! try the birthday roll my fav! glad choi said he was quitting smoking too cuz we need him to keep cooking!!!

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Terrible customer service and overpriced sushi. Went for takeout- they got order wrong and then argued about it Waste of money and time