“Heading home cup of coffee”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Beaufort
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 18 March 2017

You can't go wrong with a fresh hot cup of Dunkin' Donuts coffee. We stopped by on our way out of Beaufort and got a couple of coffees and two donuts to go on our way back to Savannah.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

This shop opened a few years back.
I have been a customer of this chain for quite a few years, starting up north in NY. I could always go there and order a decent cup of coffee and one of their fabulous doughnuts.
I don't want to sound petty, because there are more important issues facing us today, however this is what I find perplexing.
This chain offers a good variety of confectionery products and very good coffee
Including whole been and ground selections in vacuum bags.
You would think that if a certain product (i.e.) whole bean roast sold out on a regular basis, whomever is in charge of reordering would see that it's a good seller and order more.
Not here, nope.
Whomever owns this franchise in Beaufort also owns a shop at exit 8 on I-95 in SC.
I have been attempting to purchase whole bean coffee in both shops and have been disappointed for two months. They have plenty of ground but not whole bean.
I have asked repeatedly for them to stock this product, even going as far as asking them to order just got me and reserve it, and give me a call. No luck there either.
I don't expect anything to change because of this posting, but I think this post will either find it's way to the owner or at least make customers aware.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I love the toasted coconut donuts, they have a great selection of other donuts to choose from as well.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I have to say, the coffee was delicious, I am rarely disappointed when going to any dunkin donuts. With that being said, this experience was not pleasant. The lady in the drive thru had the biggest attitude ever. She didn't here me correctly over the intercom and when I pulled forward and explained to her that the order was wrong, she rolled her eyes and stormed off to correct the coffee. Of course, I spoke with the manager and she apologized. If you have not had your morning coffee, I will not come here first. Might end up in a brawl, just saying. Rating a 2 based on customer service. The coffee itself was a 4.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I love their donuts, but what's with the "something's burning" smell when you walk in the door. It's happened the past two times we've been then - coincidence?