All reviews front desk parris island nice hotel enjoyed my stay room was clean and comfortable great place to stay common areas in town short drive cleaning staff marine corps home away from home close to downtown omelet south carolina hgi lobby
Reviewed 23 December 2016

Big kudos to the staff and employees of this property. They spent about a month closed due to Hurricane Matthew. My visit was about 3-4 weeks after the re-opening and their smiles and great attitudes after such a disaster was refreshing to see. The property is almost back to normal with very few signs of the damage they suffered. Look forward to returning in the future. Very welcoming environment.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Joshua M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Hello Gregg C,

We are so glad that you found time to let us know about your recent stay. We too are so glad to be back operating and to have you and all of our loyal guests back. So glad you were able to enjoy they newly renovated look of the hotel.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Saved me from a nasty hotel, made sure room was available, not just say yes because computer says one was. Reservations staff very helpful. My first hotel was disgusting and I had to leave, all other hotels booked for graduation ceremony near by, luckily there was this room, made up for the whole ordeal.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Joshua M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Hello Lalo C.

We are so glad you had an enjoyable stay with us and that everything was GREAT.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

In requards to a unplanned Hurricane that hit the City of Beaufort. The fact that this facility closed down to make sure it was properly cleaned, repaired after the storm passed. I had read that some were disappointed that they were not contacted that this storm produced by nature had closed the hotel. It took me one call to confirm with the hotel that it was indeed open. If you are the one who made your reservations, then it is common sense if you knew a hurricaine hit the area confirm it is indeed open. Some of the reviews I read before I confirmed were pointless. Our stay was completely the opposite. Will use this facility again if I am in the town of Beaufort, SC

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Joshua M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Hello Lori D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. Your understanding and loyalty is greatly appreciated during these renovations that took place.

We hope to see you back soon,

Reviewed 11 December 2016

hotel is clean and staff friendly and very accommodating. rooms are clean and dinner at the restaurant is good. complimentary coffee in the lobby is a added benefit however the water is not just water it's flavored water with lemons, pineapple, orange, sometimes people want just regular water to drink. maybe the staff can put another canister out with regular water along side the flavored water.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Joshua M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Dear 133sherrit,

Thank you so much for the great review and your kind words. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and our newly renovated property.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

This hotel is very easy to rate as I had stayed here previously and then was forced to stay elsewhere in the area due to some hurricane damage being repaired during a scheduled week of work for me. The damage was repaired exceptionally well and I can only say that the location is exceptional, easy access everywhere, including great local restaurants. The staff is as good as anywhere I have stayed, if not better, and I travel extensively around the US. They treat everyone great as I have seen this hotel host families of graduating Marines from Parris Island and they have all loved it. Crazy to stay anywhere else! Cudos in particular to Ms. Williams!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Hello Mark F,

So glad to have you back and thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. O' and I already followed up with Mrs. Williams to let her know how exceptional she is.

We can't wait to have you back soon,