“I love Wendy's but...”

Wendy's
Ranked #114 of 145 Restaurants in Westerly
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This is the worst Wendy's I've ever been in. The food is the same as any other Wendy's but the staff was horrible. The lone exception was the young kid doing all the cleaning and he had to notify the rest of the staff that we were there. And we were the only people there, including the drive in. The older woman who waited on us was very angry and continually rolled her eyes and sighed even though we weren't even at the counter. The staff was huddled near the drive thru window talking the entire time and the only one of them to move was when one left to refill her soda but she never stopped the conversation with the group in the kitchen. So sad because I really like Wendy's but not that much to ever visit this particular one again.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I enjoy the burgers, baked potatoes, French Fries, salads, and chili. For less than $10.00 I usually get a good meal. I love the soda option machine.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

It wasn't always this way, but over the last few years it has become more of a rest area stop from a late night return from Lake Compounce or the Casino. Used to stop for lunch while working in the area, but don't recommend anymore.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

If I could do -0 I would!! I am a manager of a motel and this has to be the most discusting place ever! Filthy bathrooms, kitchen with trash and food laying around and staff that has no clue what to do including the manager. Manager hiding in the back until he has to come out and yelling F this and F that to guests who were sick of waiting 30 in line for their meal OR getting charged 3 times for their meal. Children waiting in line I was appauled by the conditions and the lack of respect for customers. PLEASE fire them all and start with a regional manager, district manager, store manager and crew who know what to do before you lose this store!!!

Reviewed 11 December 2016

fresh not frozen beef is good and they put on nice fresh lettice, tomato,and a nice patty. I like it as an older person they give out free cups for soft drinks to Sr.citizens. a very nice thing to do. good fries.
they have a good chili as well and sometimes I get the baked potato or a salad. all very good. all are made fresh and come out hot.quality is very good and the place is kept very clean. good parking.