“Fantastic Breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 147 Restaurants in Westerly
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Drove by the restaurant for a year on my commute and finally decided to stop. What a fantastic breakfast and reasonably priced. This will be our new go to place for breakfast.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Love coming here when we visit the area. The service is efficient and friendly and the food is quick and consistent. Not a big fan of their coffee though, need a better brew. Also it’s a great idea to put carafe on table, but they do not keep the coffee hot enough. Omelette was ok, not thick and fluffy like I would expect. I would stick to pancakes or french toast next time. Also, just put the jam on the table, having to hear the waitstaff go around 2-8 times to ask if you would like some, gets pretty annoying.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We arrived before 10 on a Sunday and there was a short wait. Even in the winter it is full. You can grab a coffee or tea and wait on the couches or hang by the take out coolers. They had the fire on and we were seated quickly. I️ like that the tables have some space between them and you aren’t on top of each other. Our server was very attentive and friendly. He came out with our hot beverages right away. Our meals were fantastic. My oldest daughter had traditional buttermilk pancakes and my youngest daughter had the cinnamon bun pancakes topped with pecans. My mom enjoyed an omelet and she was thrilled that the veggies were grilled/sautéed(not raw) prior to being folded into the omelette. The home fry potatoes were well seasoned and hot. I️ had the Mexican eggs Benedict. Everything was great. We weren’t rushed and got to linger a bit after enjoying our meal. Fantastic! we’ll be back throughout the winter. They do close for a week’s vacation in March.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I got together with a friend I hadn't seen in awhile for lunch. The Cooked Goose has been our favorite place to meet. The selection is always wonderful and we are never disappointed. The atmosphere and friendly staff are also what makes our experience enjoyable! I would definitely recommend trying the Cooked Goose for a wonderful breakfast or lunch experience!

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

In a sweet little neighborhood in Watch Hill. Really cute and comfortable restaurant. Comfort food at its best. Great sandwiches. Great desserts. Great coffee. You won’t be disappointed.