“Good pastries”

Tin Tin Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #65 of 148 Restaurants in Westerly
Reviewed 13 May 2016

We've visited tin tin bakery twice and each time we purchased several pastries. Each pastry was very fresh and reasonably priced. We've purchase pastries with red bean and coconut fillings and they offer other pastries as well.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 5 March 2016

I had been to Tin Tin before and it was quite good. All ready to go back again and since they didn't use to be open Tuesdays but their new web site said they were open Mon- Fri, but their Facebook page said not open Tuesdays so I thought I had better call and find out for sure. I didn't want to drive from New Haven Ct to Westerly to find it closed. Some woman who answered the phone said it was closed Tues, Wed, Thursday. She then said they could make what I wanted and to make an appointment. She was most insistent, apparently wanting a wholesale order. Since I just wanted a couple of things for my husband and myself and not even sure what I wanted we made the decision not to be bothered with going at all. We will not be bothered to ever go there again. Most disappointing.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Someone brought me Gluten-Free cupcakes. They are delicious is all I can say. As a person with Celiac's disease it is not easy., they will also make you some Gluten-Free cakes. No after effect after I ate them. Would recommend them highly also my non Gluten-Free family enjoys their treats too.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank frogwelder1
Reviewed 25 December 2014

My friends and I stopped by here and are so glad we did. Friendly and personable owner and pastry that is perfectly done. In fact ee plan to return tomorrow. It will be a place we will go every time we come back to Westerly

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 14 December 2014

Have not been able to find red bean pastry since I left New York. Tin Tins are great. The savory buns are delicious. I had a fruit tart and a slice of cake with a fruit filling today. The fruit and whipped cream were fresh. Everything I have tried so far has been wonderful. Service is always great too.

Date of visit: December 2014