“straight downhill”

China Pavilion
Ranked #111 of 147 Restaurants in Westerly
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Loved this restaurant for years but sadly have watched its slow decline
does not feel "clean" and the service is terrible
Last time I placed an order for pick up, I arrived 10 minutes after stated pick up time and the food was not ready. The very young man at the cash register offered no apology. They were not busy at all
I will find another place for asian food. SO sad. I really loved them

Reviewed 23 June 2016

My daughter and I went here for dinner one night having not eaten here in a long time.They used to be in another location and under the original owner, they did a superb job. Not so much anymore, Indifferent service, average food at best but what "did it" was just as we finished eating the Sushi chef "clears his nose and spits it in the wastebasket." It was all we could do not to lose our dinner. Go back? Not in this lifetime.

1  Thank REPE3
Reviewed 15 March 2016

I order by phone for the food to be delivered. The order given to the girl on the phone and is the same girl always sitting at the little desk was correctly given. The problem when the food was delivered is they gave me boneless spear ribs instead of barbeque spear ribs with the bone. When I bought the problem to there attention they said they will come back and take the boneless BACK and then give me the bone in spear ribs. The girl tried to make it seem like it was my fault which is very insulting considering I was ordering with them 3 or 4 times a month. So as everyone has been saying this place for customer service is way below average and is not worth going to for the aggravation.

Reviewed 3 October 2015

This place is OK for Chinese and Japanese cuisine without MSG. The fried rice is just OK as is everything else. The do have Saki hot and cold which is a major plus. I really like their Moo Shi, and my kids love their chicken fingers.
I 've tried a few different things off of their menu and I probably would try them again, aside from what is mentioned above.
The service is usually good when you eat in and delivery is usually super fast.

It tends to be our late night spot after late evening martial arts classes.

Reviewed 13 December 2014

I've ordered take out from here 3 times now and I have never been disappointed. They have an extensive Chinese and Japanese menu to choose from even if their place doesn't clearly state it in the google search for sushi in the area. I've had both sushi and Chinese dishes so far and they've been delicious. What is even better is the price I pay for them - there is a stellar lunch special to choose from M - S. Their portions are large and the sushi is rolled beautifully. I worked at a different sushi restaurant in the state for 3 years and we would charge double of triple what they do here and it's all the same. I highly recommend this place for take out and though I've never dined here since eating alone out in public is not my thing, I would definitely bring friends to their establishment.